Monday, January 16, 2012

Joining a Support Group During Your Struggle ....

On Friday, January 13, 2012, I called the Quit Now hot line and joined. They are a wonderful support group you actually get to talk to a real person who is very sincere in helping you on your journey. Each day you can go to their web page and sign in and it gives you the statistics of how many breathes you have saved over the days you have quit. It also tells you how much money you have saved. They call you back each week to check on you. If anytime you are struggling you can call them 24 hours 7 days a week. If you have access to any type of hot line I suggest you call them. I know any kind of support you can get will help.

2 comments:

  1. That is great to have such a resource. So proud that you have done this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks they are really great. My biggest support group is the family and I really appreciate all your support. I haven't quit smoking I am a non smoker I like that better.

    ReplyDelete